This property will be available from June 27, 2018.
EXECUTIVE WATERFRONT DUPLEX - FREE ELECTRICITY FROM THE SUN
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This waterfront residence boasts wide open spaces, a flexible floorplan and ample room for your extended family or entertaining friends. Energy efficient solar powered with a 5 kilowatt system (22 panels).
On the ground level you will find:
- Open plan living and dining area, designed to take in cool breezes and private water views
- Undercover outdoor alfresco area, generously sized glass fence decked area & therapeutic spa with beautiful lighting and waterfall effects
- Spacious kitchen with stone granite bench top, two-pac cabinetry, 1200mm gas stove cooktop and oven
- Generously- sized ensuited 4th bedroom on ground level- ideal for older guests - a real bonus.
- 6.8 X 6.7m Double auto garage with specially coated floor for easy cleaning + built-in storage,
- A massive (6.4 X 4.6m) master bedroom complimented by a luxury ensuite with twin sinks in granite top, and corner 2 person spa with feature lighting and music + large separate shower.
- Roomy balcony flows off master
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are interconnected with a 3rd granite bathroom
Outside, you will be impressed by the:
* Super convenient composite decking for fuss - free maintenance!
* Large therapeutic spa with beautiful lighting and waterfall effects
* 6mx2.5m pontoon ideal for your boat or a jetski
* In addition to pontoon the property features a full size boat ramp under deck!
Other features include:
* Solar powered with a 5 kilowatt system (22 panels)
* 3000 litre water tank out of sight under deck.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout, for year round comfort
* High ceilings with polished wood and stainless steel cable feature entry staircase
* Quiet end of cul-de-sac convenient location
Biggera Waters and its quiet canal frontage streets are a popular choice for anyone who wants easy (and quick 3 minutes) access to the Broadwater for boating.
This home is only a short 7 minute dive to the Harbour Town resort-style shops, cafes and cinemas, only a 10 minute drive to the Gold Coast university hospital & 15 minutes to central Surfers Paradise.
To register for a private viewing please call Tracey on 0431 259 110.
Please register for an inspection, as they will be cancelled if no registrations are received.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.