Very Motivated Seller Requires Sale
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
An opportunity not to be missed! This fully fenced brick and tile home sits on 539m2 Corner Block of flat land in a quiet street yet close to everything. One of the best locations, walk to Trinity Lutheran Private School and local shops, only a few minutes' drive to Ashmore Plaza, Ashmore State School and Ashmore Shopping Centre, 6mins Drive to TSS School and 5mins drive to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital. Easy access to M1 Motorway to Brisbane
The property has 3 generous size bedrooms, 1 bathroom, Carport plus Rumpus room which is used as a 4th Bedroom. There is ample living space, with separate kitchen and dining area. Plenty of yard space for kids and pets to roam or room for a boat and caravan. The property is fully fenced for privacy and security. There is ample car accommodation with 2 street frontages. Perfect for first home owners, downsizers and investors alike.
- 3 generous size bedrooms plus
- Rumpus room or used as 4th bedroom
- living room with separate dinning
- Separate Laundry
- Main bathroom and separate toilet
- Solar Power.
- Corner Block 539m2 flat land fully fenced.
- 650m or 9min walk to Trinity Lutheran primary school
- 950m or 2min drive and 11min walk to Woolworths Ashmore, Ashmore Plaza
- 1.3km or 2min drive to Ashmore State School
- 1.6km or 3min drive to Ashmore City Shopping Centre
- 2.3km 6min drive trinity college
- 2.8km or 4min to TAFE Qld.
- 3km or 5min drive to Royal Pines Resort Gold Course Benowa
- 3.1km or 5min drive to Griffith University Gold Coast Campus and Hospital
- 3.7km or 6min drive to Southport Park Shopping Centre Benowa
- 4.km or 6min drive to TSS School
- 5.7km or 10min drive to Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- 6km or 7min to M1 Motorway to Brisbane or Coolangatta
- 10.6km or 11min to Westfield Helensvale
- 11.1km or 14min drive to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre Broadbeach
- 16.3km or 15min to Robina Town Centre
Ashmore is in a great position, making this a good hold for future capital growth.
Be quick and contact Anna Tang 0468 734 939 for an inspection and secure this fantastic property today!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
539m² / 0.13 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.