Commited Seller will Consider all Offers
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Contract Collapse - Family Home offering Space, Privacy and Elevation!
Located in a much sought after street, this large family home has been erected on a 1,844 m2 block and is constructed from Hardiplank and has colourbond roof.
The home boasts an in-ground swimming pool and undercover decked area to the front, a rear upper decked entertaining area which often absorbs those afternoon breezes and has a feeling of quiet peaceful, tranquillity and privacy.
The distant panoramic views to Coombabah Lake, Runaway Bay and Surfers Paradise are quite stunning.
Other features include 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs, modern kitchen with Caesar Stone tops and spacious living areas. The timber flooring adds a dynamic cosy feel throughout the internal upper living space, from the entrance to formal lounge dining and kitchen through to the bedrooms.
Downstairs offers 2 more bedrooms, powder room, office nook and family living /media room with combined kitchenette and laundry. The property also offers solar power, solar hot water plus garaging and parking for up to 6 vehicles.
- Privacy with street fencing to the front and in-ground pebblecrete swimming pool and with shade sails adjacent to the pool
- Entrance to Formal lounge/dining and kitchen with 2 ceiling fan lights
- Solid timber floors throughout upstairs and wood fire stove
- High ceilings and stacker doors opening to rear deck and with magnificent panoramic views
- Access to downstairs living and bedrooms internally or externally
- Modern chefs delight kitchen with huge island bench finished in white 2 pac and stone bench tops
- Huge double fridge recess, overhead & under bench cupboards
- Stainless steel range hood with glass canopy
- 900mm oven and gas cook top
- LG dishwasher & Double stainless sink
- Pantry x 4 opening cupboards with internal racks
- 4 Upstairs bedrooms, robes, Ceiling fan lights
- Master bedroom features mirrored robes ceiling fan, access to balcony. ensuite bathroom shower, vanity/mirror toilet and towel rails
- 2 x linen cupboards
- Main Bathroom fully tiled floor to ceiling vanity/mirrored, large shower and spot lighting
Downs stairs features
- Bedroom 5 with tv points
- Open plan office nook
- Family living or media room
- Bedroom 6 is very roomy and could be a guest bedroom or granny flat with powder room and toilet also has its own private acces
- Kitchenette and Laundry with twin sinks combined
- Under house storage
- Solar power & solar hot water systems
- Rainwater tank
- Security screens
- Timber deck to rear with ramp to rear tree lined gardens
- Double auto garage with storage racks and rear roller door
- Corner work bench and cupboards
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Upper Solid timber floors
- Large Block/Section
- Solar power and hot water
Great location close to Westfield Shopping Centre and Helensvale train station and the G-Link. Near to local shops, cafes, restaurants and excellent primary and high schools. The high school is a school of excellence recognised by universities and local industry. There are also medical centres, local parks, reserves and community centres close by.
Helensvale is only minutes from the M1 Pacific Motorway North to Brisbane and South to Coolangatta, Tweed and Gold Coast airport. Only a short drive to the Gold Coast Hinterland and Mount Tamborine to enjoy the local arts, crafts, cafes and wine tasting. Just a short drive to major Gold Coast theme parks including Movie World, Dream World, Wet and Wild Water World and the latest family attraction Out Back Australia.
Nearby is the Night Quarter precinct, Helensvale and Arundel Hills Country Club Golf Courses and for family sporting enthusiasts- local rugby, cricket, bowls clubs to name a few. The location offers access to the Coombabah Lake and reserve areas, walkways, bikeways and picnic areas.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,844m² / 0.46 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.