Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Overseas Owner must Liquidate
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Solid rental return $400-420 week or perfect for owner occupiers, this is an excellent opportunity to buy a 2bedroom, 2bathroom and 2 side by side car space apartment with a Lift in the building means easy access when you are located on the 3rd floor. "Harbour Side Marina Quays" complex encompasses 3 hectares of lush tropical gardens and is centrally located only moments away from shopping, dining, championship golf courses and M1 motorway to either Surfers Paradise Brisbane.
Large open plan and modern kitchen, fitted with quality European appliances and stone bench tops or you can enjoy a good night out at Sanctuary Cove and Hope Island Restaurants. Spacious living/dining area with north facing balcony overlooking the park and swimming pool.
Property at a Glimpse:
- Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and secure paring for 2 cars
- Master bedroom, mirrored robes and ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom with separate powder room
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and European appliances
- Open plan living/dining room with split system air conditioning
- Large Balcony
- Plenty of storage
- Pets allowed
- Body Corporate fees approx $99 week
- 2 swimming pools
- BBQ facilities
- A fully equipped theatre seating 12
- Function room with full kitchen
- Large grassed areas and a playground
Astute buyers and investors please call Anna Tang to arrange an private inspection!All offers considered.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.