Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LOCATION, LIFESTYLE AND OUTSTANDING BROADWATER VIEWS
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This sensational 6th floor apartment is rich in the little things that count and offers the total convenience of location, security and lifestyle.
Some of the many features and benefits include:
• Breathtaking Broadwater views looking over Wavebreak Island and out to sea
• Fantastic covered balcony with with views to the ocean and natural gas outlet
for your BBQ allowing all year entertaining
• First class fully equipped kitchen that will inspire the master chef in all of us
• 3 fully carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes
• Large open plan living area with stunning views & quality floor tiles
• Soft glow LED lighting, ducted AC & ceiling fans throughout
• Secure pillarless side by side parking for 2 cars + large storage cage
• Residential only, 12 Level boutique building
• 5 star resort style swimming pool, fully equipped gym & residents lounge
• Pet friendly with body corporate approval
• Leisurely walking paths and parkland on the waters edge
• A smorgasbord of local restaurants await you at your doorstep on the water's edge
• Close to schools, public transport and shopping centres. A short distance to Helensvale Train station and the M1.
There are so many special features that come with this home to help make it one of the best lifestyle locations on the coast that a personal inspection is highly recommended as the best way to discover all that is on offer here.
Please call Peter or Marnie to organise your private inspection to view this special property; we'd love to show you.
PLEASE PARK AT 17 BATH STREET, LABRADOR AND WALK DOWN THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE BUILDING TO THE FRONT ENTRANCE ON MARINE PARADE or alternatively park off Broad Street.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.