Make An Offer, This Must Be Sold!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious family home boasts a well-appointed layout and is ideally situated on an elevated block just minutes away from local amenities.
This immaculately presented family home consists of 4 good sized bedrooms, open plan kitchen, dining and family room in addition to a separate lounge room with bay windows.
Located on a generous 644 m2 block with outdoor entertaining area and tropical in ground swimming pool.
Motivated vendor so don't miss the opportunity to purchase this stunning family home!
- 4 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Master with ensuite & walk in robe
- Open plan galley style kitchen, dining and family room
- Separate spacious lounge room
- Main bathroom plus separate toilet
- Double car garage plus additional parking
- Fully fenced backyard with outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Tropical in ground swimming pool
- Solar hot water
- Rental appraisal $500-$540 per week
- Close to local shopping centres, schools, access to the M1 & just 20 minutes to Gold Coast's most beautiful beaches
Call Jane to inspect today!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Solar Hot Water
644m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.