Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Motivated Vendor Wants it Sold
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This family home has to be seen to be believed. If you enjoy peace and quiet, relaxation and privacy then you must inspect this family home. Nestled amongst lush tropical gardens and built on a 1030m2 block this home caters for every member of the family.
The current owners have over the past 12 years built a magnificent entertainers home with multiple living and outdoor entertaining areas including a large swimming pool.
Centrally located in the booming suburb of Parkwood only five minutes to the Gold Coast University and hospital, public and private schools on your doorstep and walking distance to the Parkwood light rail station.
Features of this property include:
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- 4th Bedroom downstairs complete with own bathroom
- Potential dual living with separate access
- Gourmet galley style kitchen with double pyrolytic fan forced oven
- Ariston 860mm gas cooktop with rangehood
- 40mm Caesar stone benchtops, slow close cabinetry, glass splashbacks
- Bamboo flooring
- Crimsafe security screens and plantation shutters throughout property
- Air conditioning plus substantial natural breezes
- Multiple living areas both internally and externally
- 2nd large downstairs living area / gymnasium / teenage retreat
- Large covered entertaining area 8mtr x 7.2mtr
- Pizza oven, fire pit, outdoor water feature and fish pond
- Large private grassed back yard
- Large 8mtr x 4mtr Inground pebblecrete pool with LED mood lighting, hot shower, complete with spa jets
- Extensive veggie garden and amazing chook house for fresh eggs every day
- Fully Landscaped lush tropical gardens with full computerised irrigation system
- Large handyman workshop - fully lockable
- Swann security camera system - records back to DVR with remote access to "I" phones
- Insulation Batts to ceiling including solar powered whirly birds and 12v whirly birds
- Heat Pump hot water system - environmentally friendly
- 6.5Kw Solar panel system
- 18,000ltr rain water tank
- Professionally installed drainage to all of the property
- 30 Minutes to Gold Coast Airport and 50 Minutes to Brisbane Airport.
- Sweeping views with wonderful sunsets
If you are looking for a wonderful family home that can cater for extended family with dual living potential you must inspect this property. Call Leo 0414 810 495 now to arrange your private inspection. The vendor is motivated and does want it SOLD.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.