Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Magnificent Family Home Magnificent Opportunity
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Beautifully presented waterfront property on the prestigious Runaway Bay Islands is now for sale. With a Northern aspect to the street and long, wide water views, this large family home is sure to impress every family member. Upon entering the property via the gatehouse you will be immediately captivated by the manicured gardens before entering into the home itself, which gives the feeling of space, light and tranquillity. The property features multiple spacious living areas, a handcrafted library nook, as well as a private outdoor courtyard. A home that flows seamlessly from the moment you enter, to the time you leave your private pontoon to enjoy the Broadwater for the weekend. The waterside timber deck flows out from the very spacious dining room which provides extensive skyline and canal views. The timber deck along with the living areas of the house overlook the large inground pool located adjacent to the waters edge.
Features of this property include -
* Grand entrance with 5.7 metre ceilings and 2-metre dimmable crystal chandelier light.
* 2.7mtr ceilings throughout
* 4mtr high picture windows in lounge overlooking manicured gardens
* 2mtr high picture windows in master bedroom and second bedroom
* Multiple separate and spacious living areas
* Bamboo timber flooring
* Open Plan kitchen / dining / lounge room - all with water views
* Generous kitchen complete with Caesar stone benches and 900mm oven with gas cooktop, plus two additional wall ovens
* Large walk-in pantry
* Kitchen overlooks and is connected to private courtyard.
* Master bedroom with extensive WIR and ensuite with spa bath, double shower and vanity
* Bedrooms with water views
* Downstairs guest bedroom with full bathroom
* All bathrooms have floor to ceiling tiles
* Separate downstairs office
* Good size laundry with stone bench tops and suitable cupboard spaces
* 760-metre block with 20 Metres of water frontage
* 9-metre x 3.1m pontoon with docking fenders suitable for a 60ft boat. (approx.)
* Large 11m x 5m inground pebblecrete pool on waters edge
* Undercover off-street parking for 4 cars
* Large amount of built-in storage shelving in garage
* Walk through the entry gatehouse and be greeted with a colourful & welcoming garden, designed to create ambience and
a place to relax - it is also low maintenance.
* You will also enjoy a mini orchard with grapefruit, lime, lemon, orange and olive trees.
* Spear pump to water your garden
* Back to base Security
* Low Maintenance property
This property must be inspected by everyone considering a waterfront family home. The vendor is not testing the market. To arrange your inspection please call or text Leo on 0414 810 495
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
760m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.