Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Motivated Vendor relocating Wants it Sold!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This home is perfect for the family or the retired couple wanting to downsize. Located on a corner position of a quiet street and in a cul-de-sac, this home boasts only one immediate neighbour and is extremely private.
The Outdoor entertaining area and in-ground pool are surrounded by lush tropical gardens giving a feeling of resort style living every day. The 4 bedroom home is in immaculate condition and has 2.7 m ceilings throughout. The quiet location is only surpassed by its immediate easy access to schools, shopping centres, hospitals, university and major arterial roads.
Features of this property include:
- Federation style home with stylish build, including 2.7 m ceiling height throughout
- Multiple living areas including Formal lounge and dining room
- Open plan Kitchen / family room flowing onto covered outdoor entertainment area
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Air conditioning to Master Bedroom and living room
- Quality kitchen cabinetry including slow close drawers and 40mm Caesar stone benchtops
- Induction cooktop
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and frameless shower screens
- Main Bathroom with separate powder room
- Crimsafe throughout the property plus Plantation shutters
- Custom made retractable outdoor blinds to entertainment area
- Inground pebblecrete pool with children's wading area
- Security intercom and camera to front gate
- Two street frontage - Fully Fenced including stylish brick fence to street
- Private tropical gardens - low maintenance
- 4kw solar power electrical system (22 Panels)
- 2000ltr Colorbond Rainwater tank
- Prestigious Runaway Bay address
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Call Leo on 0414 810 495 to arrange your personal inspection. The vendor wants this home SOLD on or before auction day and will consider all genuine offers.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.