Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MUST BE SOLD-SINGLE LEVEL, FULLY RENOVATED WATERFRONT HOME
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This beautifully presented contemporary; single level home located on the prestigious Runaway Islands epitomizes the finest in unperturbed waterfront living. Enjoy it's highly sought after easterly perspective to the water. With 5 spacious bedrooms, it offers a floor plan intended to ingeniously unite sophisticated modern interior with purposeful and tranquil entertaining and outdoor living areas.
Upon arrival, you are greeted by contemporary, high fencing leading through to the gatehouse. Entry leads to a private garden courtyard; on both sides, which directs visitors to an gorgeous dark timber and glass entrance door via the quality Indian sandstone paved pathway. Once inside, the glistening polished hardwood timber flooring flows to the living areas and subsequent hallways. The premium kitchen features beautiful light stone bench-tops, glass splashback and breakfast bar. A continuing glossy timber bi-fold window elegantly links the kitchen with the fully protected alfresco entertaining area and the waterfront swimming pool. Bi-fold timber doors connect the lounge and dining area to the outdoor, creating a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor entertaining and never losing sight of the sensational wide canal views. This is especially true for the blessed residents of the master bedroom, boasting a deluxe ensuite featuring Travertine stone tiling, wide double vanity and large spa bath.
Be comfortable no matter the Gold Coast weather, climate controlled ducted air-conditioning is installed throughout.
The location of this home permits boating to the beautiful Broadwater and beyond, with mooring for a large boat catered to with a 9m pontoon berth in place.
Located on the Northern end of the Gold Coast within a short drive to Harbour Town shopping centre, Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta; this is a win-win.
• Over 17m of ideal East facing waterfrontage with sensational wide water frontage
• 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 of which offer walk in robes
• Waterside master suite with awe-inspiring views, ensuited with deluxe inclusions
• Large 9m* pontoon with power
• Opulent bathrooms appointed with Travertine stone tiles from floors to walls and double vanity stone bench tops
• Stone bench tops, glass splash back and a breakfast bar to the kitchen
• Open plan living with lounge and dining room featuring timber bi-fold doors
• Spacious separate media room
• Beautiful polished hardwood timber flooring (durable against heeled shoes and pets)
• Ducted air-conditioning on 5 separate zones, ceiling fans throughout
• Internal and external walls and the roof have all been repainted in the near-past
• Plantation timber shutters
• Superior quality LED lighting with glass panel touch button switches
• Alarm system and Crimsafe screens
• Covered alfresco entertaining area
• Glass fenced waterside swimming pool
• 4 vehicle secure remote garaging
• Impressive gatehouse with intercom entry
• Private courtyard with professionally designed landscaping, featuring Indian sandstone and extensive external lighting throughout
• Walking distance to a variety of local amenities such as: Sports super centre, Cycling and walking tracks, Runaway Bay leagues, cricket, soccer & netball clubs, Library, school, daycare centre, a variety of restaurants, Runaway Bay shopping village + the Broadwater
• A short drive to Harbour Town, Gold Coast hospital, Griffith university, Gold Coast's great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta
Do not wait as it could be too late to secure this home!
Call Edin on 0421 177 805, Ben on 0431 301 307 or Wayne on 0411 877 442
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
700m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.