Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Grand Ballroom, Sheraton Mirage, Main Beach
Are you looking for the Ultimate Waterfront Lifestyle Choice?
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
LOOK NO FURTHER!! This stunning home has over 33m of prime Northerly aspect waterfrontage on Runaway Islands and is positioned at the end of a wide water cul-de-sac with commanding wide water panoramic views and privacy.
The innovative design features and light filled interiors merge seamlessly to the resort style outdoor living and entertaining areas overlooking the relaxing wide water views.
There is room for everyone including five double bedrooms plus a study, with ensuited bedrooms on each level. The restaurant quality gourmet kitchen is a dream come true with Miele Appliances, gas cooktop and a wide stone benchtop that doubles as a casual meals area.
One of the benefits of wide water living is having your boat and jet skis moored and at the ready at your private pontoon. You will be able to enjoy day trips out on the Broadwater or fishing with friends at your own leisure. In case the fish weren't biting you will be able to tie up at the Runaway Shopping village marina on your way home where you will be able to buy seafood feast instead.
Some of the many features and benefits of this incredible home are:
- 5 Double bedrooms with 3 ensuites/robes and balconies
- Master suite with spectacular views, walk-in his and hers robe and ensuite
- The home/office study is located with privacy in mind
- Large open plan living/dining flowing to outdoor entertaining garden
- State of the art kitchen with Meile appliances and Corian benchtops
- Travertine floors, ducted air conditioning, double garage with internal access
- Spectacular outdoor areas with private tropical swimming pool
- 115 ft water frontage with floating pontoon
- Electric gated entrance for privacy and security
- Only moments from restaurants, cafes and the lifestyle of Broadwater
- 5 minutes by boat to oceans playground
Just minutes to the Broadwater, International Golf Courses, schools and shops. 10 Minutes by car to Train station and the M1. For a personal inspection please call Marnie or Peter.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
840m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.