938m² block with wide North to Water position in exclusive Sequester Quays Estate
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
You will look forward to coming home every day to your own slice of paradise when you live in this beautifully renovated home located in the prestigious Sequester Quays Estate which comprises of just 34 exclusive executive homes set amongst 4.5ha of lush tropical gardens.
With its architectural design and multiple living areas there is room for everyone to move in this stunning home.
Relax in your private Bali hut overlooking the wide waterfront, enjoy a BBQ with friends around your vergola covered alfresco dining area, swim in your tropical salt water pool, take the boat out fishing, or have a game of snooker on your own pool table, play a game of tennis or relax in the club house. There is so much on offer here that you won't want to leave home. This is what Gold Coast living is all about.
Some of the very many features include:
* 5 spacious bedrooms and 4 fully tiled bathrooms plus powder room
* The huge master suite is downstairs and opens to a private sitting area
* Several separate formal and informal living areas
* Well equipped chef's kitchen with stone benches and Miele appliances
* Covered outdoor entertaining with vergola roof and electric blinds
* Bali hut including relaxing day bed to while away the hours in comfort
* Ducted airconditioning upstairs, reverse cycle downstairs
* Back to base alarm, Security cameras, intercom
* Tropical salt water pool with glass fencing
* Solar power on the roof, LED lights through the house
* Double garage and private circular drive with off street parking
* 27m water frontage, large pontoon with power & water
* 938 sqm low maintenance block of land facing north to water
* House size is approx. 580 sq m or 65 Sq
* Complex has 2 tennis courts (1 flood lit), Community BBQ area and Boat
* only one bridge and just minutes to the Broadwater by boat
* East walking distance to Runaway Bay shopping Centre, Sports Super Centre,
Football Club, Restaurants and 2 primary schools
* Bus stop conveniently located just outside the estate entry gate
* quick boating access to the Broadwater for the boating enthusiast.
Lovingly maintained and superbly presented this attractive home is indeed a golden opportunity to realise your waterfront lifestyle dreams.
If you are looking for a private, peaceful and secure lifestyle, you must inspect this unique property.
For further information or an inspection by appointment please call the agents.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
938m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.