Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sellers are committed and Purchasing elsewhere!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set on a large corner block 676sqm with room for a swimming pool, large side access for boats, motor homes or truck, garden shed and additional car parking. Energy saving 6.5Kw solar power system. Offering space and ambience, with open plan living, air-conditioning and with ceiling fans, large chef delights kitchen with modern appliances, lots of bench space and finished in white 2 pac cabinetry, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, great entertainer, manicured gardens and close to schools and shops.
Relax and enjoy this home.
* Large entrance tiled with huge timber pivot door
* Open recess walls to formal lounge with ceiling fan
* Tiled through to huge open plan living area accessing the undercover entertainer
* Bedroom 4 with Ceiling fan light and double robe
* Laundry, Linen Cupboard and shelving
* Huge modern chefs delight kitchen
* Large fridge recess
* 2 pac cabinetry
* Overhead/under bench cupboards
* Ceramic cooking top
* s/s oven
* s/s sink
* s/s dishwasher
* Lots of bench space
* Abundance of power points
* Family living and dining
* Fully tiled 600 x 600 to floors
* Ceiling fan
* Split system air-conditioning
* Large WIR
* Ceiling fan light
Bedrooms 2 and 3
* Ceiling light fans
* Good size robes
* Deep bath
* Lush lawn/gardens
* Large shed
* Auto DLUG
* Fully fenced, quiet street
* Close to parks and schools
* Air Conditioning
* Insulated roof
* Security screens
* 6.5 Kw Solar system with 24 panels and German invertor
* Garden shed
* Slim line rainwater tank
* Side Access
Note: Property on Corner of Emperor Grove/Diamond Sands Drive
The area offers
* Bus services and rail to all coastal destinations
* Schools (5) Primary schools, High schools, and Private Colleges
* Nearest largest shopping centre located close by at Oxenford
* Days road shopping precinct including Woolworths, shops, coffee shops, cafes
* Local golf courses are in abundance
* Parks, bikeways and family picnic areas
* Coomera River close by for boat enthusiasts
* All major theme parks close by-Movie World, Wet & Wild, Dream World, and Australian outback
* Helensvale Home world shops and cafes
Convenient Shopping Centres
The following Shopping precincts offer convenience shopping
* Upper Coomera Village, Bi-Lo.
* Coles Upper Coomera
* Centro Oxenford, Woolworths.
* Helensvale Home Centre less than 10 mins
* Westfield Helensvale Approx 10 mins.
* Australia Fair Approx 25 mins.
* Pacific Fair Approx 35 mins.
Educational institutions, schools located close by
* Assisi Catholic College
* Upper Coomera State College
* Saint Stephens College
* Coomera Anglican College
* Coomera State School
* Oxenford State School
The General Area
Situated close to all amenities, local shops and medical centre, and with easy access to the M1 Pacific Motorway for commuting to Brisbane North or to Coolangatta South and Gold Coast Airport.
Only 15 minutes from Harbour Town shopping outlets and 25 minutes from the Broadwater and Northern Beaches.
Upper Coomera is a thriving family Community
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.