Waterfront Living fully renovated with Stunning Views
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The Property 'Le Mer' is located in a quiet Cul de Sac at Biggera Waters and only one street back from the sensational Broadwater and sandy Beach.
The Current owners wish to sell and have requested such that all offers be submitted for consideration.
The Apartment is quite stunning and has just been refurbished having a brand new kitchen and fully tiled bathrooms, with so much open space throughout the living area extending onto the sailed balcony with water/canal views and overlooking the swimming pool and boating pontoons. Just move in, relax in one of the much sought after buildings in the area close to the marina and beachside.
- Private entrance hallway to Kitchen and living areas
- Entrance hall and living areas have 600 x 600 floor tiling throughout
- Open plan kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops
- Large fridge recess
- Overhead and under bench cabinetry in fresh white 2 pac finish
- Stainless Steel Oven
- Ceramic Cooking tops and range hood
- Double stainless steel sink & tapware
- Abundance of power points
- Split system air-conditioning unit
- Down lights
- The living area extends out to large balcony with sail and panoramic views across the canal waterway
- The balcony has glass balustrades, private shutters, and a great entertainer
- Bedroom 1 with Block out blinds
- Large robes
- Fully tiled with vanity/cupboards and mirror
- Shower with rain head fitting
- Towel rails
- Soft close toilet
- Bedroom 2
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Double robes
- Main Bathroom fully tiled
- Large vanity/cupboards and mirror
- Self contained Laundry with dryer
- Paved swimming pool area
- Undercover BBQ area
- Nestled amongst palm trees
- Boating pontoon with Exclusive use
- Broadwater access and nearby boat ramp
- Manicured gardens and Lawns
- Secure basement 2 car parking
Block out Blinds
Fully painted ceiling and walls
3 Storey walk up with top floor views
Marina pontoon with Exclusive use
Comparative GCCC rates and water rates
Rental Returns of $425 -$430 per week
Set in this much sought after location and just a short drive to Runaway Bay shopping village, Medical centre, Tavern, Boutique shopping and the Runaway Bay sporting complex. A short drive to Southport CBD, Griffith University and the Gold Coast University Hospital. Good public transport running to all major centres and Surfers Paradise. For outlet shopping Harbour Town is nearby.
Great Family life style living, location and with easy access to the Pacific Motorway North to Brisbane Airport or South to Coolangatta Airport.
A short drive to all the Major theme parks including Sea World, Wet'n'Wild Water World Australian Outback Spectacular, Movieworld and Dreamworld. Easy access to Surfers Paradise, Northern beaches or Hinterland and mountains.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.