Ray White Paradise Point
Enchanting Waterfront Masterpiece in Prestigious River Links Estate
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set out over two sprawling levels, and nestled in the prestigious River Links estate, you'll be enchanted from the moment you arrive at this northern Gold Coast waterfront masterpiece. Architecturally designed by Multi-Span, this 4 bedroom plus study and 3.5 bathroom property has been engineered with the finest quality materials to create a flawless finished product you'd be honoured to call your next home.
• Extended canal views, wide fan shaped premium block, quiet cul-de-sac location
• 4 bedrooms a Grand master suite
• Ultra modern design- replacement cost well over 2.5 million
• Media room
• Home office
• 3 car garage
• Pool, spa, bbq patio
From the moment you step through the grand entry way you will see luxury etched into every detail. With high set ceilings and impeccable finishes, you'll be impressed with the balance of clean, contemporary style intertwined with modern warmth in this light-filled, on-trend home.
Downstairs has been thoughtfully zoned to incorporate a separate, fully outfitted wing which houses a living room and high-end kitchenette, bespoke bathroom and separate sleeping quarters, currently being used as a study. Here you can also access the outdoors separately, allowing for more privacy. There's also a vast media room with impressive 110inch screen and upscale equipment, separate lounge and dining with spectacular water views as well as a kitchen which will spoil you for anything else. Boasting a built in TV, upscale Miele appliances, including oven, coffee machine, microwave and plate warmer, there is also a fully integrated fridge, superior 110ml stone bench-tops, all set against the inviting outlook over the Coomera river waterways.
Outdoors, an entertainer's oasis awaits. With an oversized, fully tiled in-ground pool which shimmers in the sunlight, separate spa and stainless steel outdoor kitchen on offer, you'll be in awe at this stunning alfresco area. There's also ample greenery, with a secret garden hidden below the pool area and another expanse of lawn near your large private pontoon, with plenty of space to store all your aquatic toys safely.
Upstairs, the master bedroom is another example of luxurious craftsmanship, with its uninterrupted water views, spacious balcony, customised walk-in-robe and exquisite ensuite. Boasting imported tiles, stone benchtops and a freestanding tub with an inviting water vista this area has been created as a picture-perfect haven you'll be happy to retire to at the days end.
River Links estate will soon be classified as Hope Island which will increase property values.
Other special features include:
• All remaining bedrooms are generous in size, one with walk-in-robe and two with built in robes, ducted air con and access to the shared, well-appointed family bathroom.
• Tinted stackable glass doors and windows throughout the lower level, to maximise privacy
• Zen garden off the dining room, capturing cool sea breezes
• Fully automated, including sensor lights, intercom security and over $100,000 in media equipment installed
• Intricate design details, comprising of aluminium skirtings, varied ceiling heights and polished concrete floors
• 950sqm* block with 38m* water frontage
• No possibility of being built out
• Conveniently located close to the M1 and a multitude of shops, cafes and facilities
• No body corporate fees
• Soon to be classified as Hope Island
Nestled in a tranquil setting amongst fabulous neighbours, this is a property which possesses all the hallmarks and style of a Hope Island home, but without the same price tag attached. Act now to secure your chance to own the best value waterfront mansion on the northern Gold Coast and contact Alex Phillis today.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. *Approx
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.