"Don't miss this one!"
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Fantastic home, premium location and highly committed seller
Attention all families, investors and opportunists, this is a golden opportunity not to be missed!
How long have you been searching for an exceptional value like this?
Could this be your best ever investment?
Our sellers have purchased elsewhere and this home must be sold!
Make sure to contact us and register your interest as this could be the best value we have, and unfortunately only 1 available in this sought after location!
- 4 spacious bedrooms (including master overlooking golf course).
- Ensuite featuring oversized bath, double vanity, enclosed toilet and 1200x900 shower with tiled shower niche.
- 2 bathrooms with separate toilet downstairs.
- Instantaneous natural gas hot water so you never run out of hot water (perfect for a large family or teenagers).
- Frameless mirrors and semi-frameless shower screens to bathroom and ensuite.
- Open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry & cavity sliders.
- 900mm under bench oven with natural gas cooktop and glass canopy range hood.
- Cold water point for fridge and microwave with trim kit and dishwasher.
- Meals, family and media/lounge room overlooking resort style outdoor entertaining area and concrete pool & spa.
- Stained timber bi-folds bring the outdoors in for seamless indoor/alfresco entertaining.
- Separate living area and office downstairs.
- Additional living area upstairs.
- Half cantilever stained timber staircase is a feature upon entering the home.
- Ducted zoned Daikin air-conditioning with three-phase power.
- Resort style concrete pool with stacked stone water feature and spa (not heated) with quality granite finishing.
- Large timber deck overlooking the golf course and pool.
- Stone bench tops throughout (Kitchen, bathroom, ensuite, powder room and laundry).
- Wide entrance with stained timber pivot entry door.
- Double auto lock up garage with storage nook plus external door.
- Driveway can fit 3 cars side by side.
- Side access to right of property is approx. 4m and left approx. 2.5m.
- Land approx. 657m2 with Northerly facing back yard.
- Ascent faade with skillion roof.
- Data cabling hard wired and downlights throughout.
- Helensvale State High School catchment area.
If you have been searching for a modern, spacious family home with side access and plenty of room for the boys' toys, then this could be the one for you. Located in a quiet street and only a few minutes from the boat ramp and new Hope Island Town Centre. This is a rare opportunity to secure a property in this tightly held enclave. As time has passed, it is time for the owner to move on and now their dream home must be sold so make sure to register your interest today!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.