Leisurely Broadwater & Beachside Living
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated on the "Golden Mile" with the Broadwater at your doorstep, this well presented first floor 3 bedroom apartment with lift access is ideal for either an investor or a lifestyle buyer.
The iconic "Kimbar" Building has been well maintained over the years and features throughout this apartment include;
- Abundance of natural light with an open plan living and dining area
- Enjoy water glimpses from the full-length North facing balcony
- Well appointed kitchen with ample bench space and dishwasher
- Cool ocean breezes and tiled flooring make for a comfortable summer abode
- Individually allocated single undercover car space
- Tidy bathroom combined with internal laundry
- 16 easy stairs to level one or take the lift from the ground floor
- Very reasonable & well managed Body Corporate with a no pet policy - approx. $50 per week
- Outgoings - Council rates approx - $1,520 per year - Water rates approx $1,360 per year
With the Broadwater Len Fox Park across the road and the convenience of cafes, restaurants including Charis Seafood and the Grand Hotel only a short walk along the Broadwater foreshore. This is truly a fantastic chance to secure a rare property in a highly sought after location.
Please email, sms or call Tony Sutton-Yeomans or Rachael White to arrange your personal inspection today.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.