CENTRAL LOCATION AND EASY LIVING LIFESTYLE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This modern and spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse is one of only 3 on the block and offers a great opportunity for home owners or investors alike. Situated in a central location close to shops, schools and public transport, it is conveniently located making it quick and easy to get to the Broadwater for a walk along the promenade, or to have an early breakfast in one of the local cafes, and if you are lucky, you will even see the dolphins frolicking.
Some of its many Features include:
- Spacious natural light filled living rooms on both levels
- Fully tiled downstairs living opening out to covered alfresco entertaining
- Large 2nd living area plus study nook upstairs leading out to a large covered balcony
- King Sized Master bedroom features ensuite and walk in robe and also opens to the balcony
- Two queen size bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- there is a separate bathroom and toilet to service the 2 guest bedrooms
- The functional separate laundry plus powder room/3rd toilet
- Fully fenced low maintenance garden and courtyard
- Double lock up Garage with auto door
- split system airconditioning on both levels
- retractable blades ceiling fans, window and door security screens
- Dishwasher, electric oven and cooktop
- Gas hot water system, rain water tank
- Private townhouse set in a group of only 3
- No body corp fees, pet friendly
Insurance approx $1,000 per year
Rates approx $1520 per year
Water Rates approx $1200 per year
Situated in a fantastic central location, this picture perfect home is close to just about everything, Harbour Town Shopping precinct, Runaway Bay Shopping centre, numerous cafes and restaurants, public and private schools, Griffith University and the new Gold Coast Hospital.
A direct bus route to Southport or Harbourtown for a direct connection to Griffith University and the Gold Coast University Hospital is 15 meters from the front door.
International Golf Courses, surf beaches, train station and main arterial roads are all just 10 to 15 minutes away.
You really will enjoy this wonderful Gold Coast location.
For a personal inspection please call the agents.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.