Unique Design, Breathtaking Views, Lifestyle/Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Must Be SOLD! All offers will be considered.
Modern Spacious family home is set in an elevated position in Pacific Pines on over 1000 sq m of land with magnificent views to the hills.
Comprising of 4 bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, spacious family living, beautifully finished kitchen with modern appliances, extended undercover outdoor living for all the family entertaining. Unique in design for dual living with shared kitchen and offering 2 Master bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and more than ideal for guests.
The property was designed for shared living and offers relaxation and comfort with pleasant surrounds. Not to be missed as one of the nicest constructed and designed properties in Pacific Pines and value for money.
- Tiled entrance with recess walls throughout living, dining areas, very private
- 4 large bedrooms
- 2 master king size bedrooms with modern bathrooms
- Both having access to external undercover living areas
- Bathrooms are of quality finish
- Both bathrooms having large bath, showers, vanity/mirror and toilet
- Additionally 2 double bedrooms spacious with triple robes and plantation blinds
- Contemporary dcor and an abundance of down-lights
- Spacious chefs delight kitchen finished in 2 pac
- Lots of cupboards bench space and porcelain slash backs
- 2 separate large fridge spaces
- Chefs ceramic cooking tops
- Range hood with stainless steel flute
- 900 - Oven with rotisserie
- Central island bench with double sink and incinerator
- Whirlpool dishwasher
- Big corner pantry/Lots of shelves
- The living areas are spacious with some recess walls and extending out to undercover areas
- Spacious dining meals area
- Family living fully air conditioned for relaxation and comfort
- Laundry is very large with broom cupboard and lots of bench tops/cupboards
- Linen Cupboard
- Separate toilet
- Externally the property has boulder retention rock walls and key stone walls
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans
- Security screens
- Tinted windows
- External roller sun blinds
- Roof whirlybird x 2
- Side Access for Boats trailers
- Gas bottles
- Auto Double lock up garage
- Slimline Rainwater tanks x 2
- Easy to maintain gardens
Set in a much sought after location in Pacific Pines with panoramic hilly views and quiet, peaceful area with nearby parks, bikeways, terrific local facilities shops, medical centre, tavern, excellent schools, buses, a short drive to Westfield shopping town and Helensvale train station, easy access to the M1 pacific motorway for Brisbane North approx. 50 Minutes and Coolangatta and Gold Coast airport South approx. 35 Minutes.
There is Harbour Town shopping just 10 minutes' drive and Labrador, Surfers Paradise/Northern beaches 15 - 20 minutes. Easy access to the hinterland and mountains, This is great family living in the Pacific Pines precinct of the Northern Gold Coast.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.