Best buy in Pacific Pines! Move in and Nothing to do …
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautifully presented home will impress the most fastidious buyer.
Immaculately kept home is situated in a quiet little cul de sac, with a small park at the bottom of the street.
This 572sqm flat block has elevated views of mountains and cool breeze on hot summer days.
The home has warmth, character and charm. With a larger than average foot-print, the home is filled with loads of natural light and classic design throughout.
- King size master bedroom with ensuite and spa bath
- Double size bedrooms with built-ins
- 2 generous living areas
- Tidy kitchen with breakfast bar
- Spacious dining area positioned right near the family kitchen
- Ducted air conditioning throughout home
- Main bathroom with shower and spa bath and separate toilet
- Undercover entertainment area with mountain views and pretty views at night
- Combination of tiles and new carpet
- Generous storage space
- Double lock up garage with plenty space for extra vehicles or boat, trailer or caravan
- Rental appraisal $480.00 per week
Minutes from the M1 motorway approx. 45 minutes to Brisbane, 20 minutes to the Gold Coast beaches, 35 minutes to Coolangatta airport. A must see will not disappoint be quick this one will not last long
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.