SOLD at Auction Under the Hammer - North East, Bridge Free Waterfront, Renovators Project!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
5.30pm Tuesday 27th July was your last chance to secure this Waterfront Property... With just 38 days on the market we had 1327 online views, over 8400 online photo views, more than 60 enquiries resulting in 42 inspections. With 12 registered bidders on the night and 46 bids, this property SOLD under the hammer!!!
Located just minutes to all Paradise Point has to offer, this single level brick home has major potential to capitalise. With bridge free access to the Broadwater, 15m of water frontage (approx) and a North East aspect, you wont want to miss this sensational opportunity to build or renovate into your dream home.
* Situated on a 696m2 parcel of land with around 17.6m street frontage and 15m water frontage (approx)
* 2 bedroom single level brick construction
* Moments to the Broadwater via boat with bridge free access
* Boat ramp and potential to install finger pontoon
* Double car accommodation plus off street parking
* Located in a quiet street just a stroll to the popular and trendy Paradise Point Esplanade, offering a variety of cafes, restaurants and tapas bars.
Auction will take place at 5.30 pm on Tuesday the 27th at the The Sheraton Mirage - Main Beach
Please call, text or email Tony to arrange your personal inspection before it's to late.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.