Prime location in Paradise Point
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This beautiful Villa is immaculately presented with dual living potential. Bright, sunny & spacious and just 2 blocks to the Paradise Point village - beach, cafes, restaurants, shops, Post Office, hairdressers, doctors, dentists, vet - everything is local and on your doorstep.
Superb lifestyle location!
Just 50m from the sand with Broadwater views across the Parkland.
Watch the NYE fireworks from your balcony!
No Body Corporate Fees. Fully fenced.
- Modern, 2 level, recently renovated in a casual beach design.
- Heated pool with swimjets and gorgeous deck area
- New stone bench tops, new oven & induction cooktop, Miele dishwasher
- Freshly painted interiors, new carpets, new block out blinds
Excellent security - screens, alarm, intercom
Lifestyle / Investment - this is it!
- Dual living - lower level has a 2 bedroom self-contained apartment
- Huge double lock up garage, extra built in storage, auto panel lift door
- 2 car carport, under shade sails - automatic security gate, new high speed motor
- 12 solar panels, 3kw to reduce your electricity bills
- 5,000 litre rain water tank to water your garden
The restaurant scene here is thriving and you will have no need for a designated driver -walk just a few minutes and you are home!
Trip advisor gives Paradise Point 5 stars. There is so much here. The Park holds many festivals including Opera in the Park, Music in the Park, Food and Wine Festivals, New Years Fireworks, which you can partake in or just sit back with a wine and watch from your balcony.
Feeling fit? There is a weekly Park fun run and Tai Chi as well as klms of walking and cycle paths, or just a swim in the pool enclosure.
Make your move into the beachside property market before prices climb further. Infrastructure on the Gold Coast is on the move - with new 5 star resorts, new tram lines, new shopping centres, new hospital, new sporting facilities and the Commonwealth Games fast approaching!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.