UNIQUE BROADWATER POINT BEACH FRONT POSITION RARELY AVAILABLE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
There are only a tiny handful of properties in existence on the Gold Coast that have a sandy beach with an absolute Broadwater frontage location just like this one does. If it could talk it would have a wonderful story to tell. When the existing home was built back in the early 1960's the neighbouring property was an oyster farm and the original sandy beach was a further 20 or 30 meters out into the Broadwater. These tightly held properties are rarely available for purchase and in fact it's been well over 30 years since this one was last sold.
There'll be something special about living here. The block of land is level and over 20 meters wide on the water side. Once the old house is gone you'll have a blank canvas where you can plan and build your dream home on, or perhaps, you'll develop a couple of high quality villas so that each can enjoy those crisp morning sunrises and cool refreshing afternoon breezes all year round.
Just picture walking through your private back yard and enjoy spending time on the clean sandy beach that's right there waiting for you every time you come home. Perhaps sit back and relax while watching out for dolphins swimming by or maybe fishing off the new jetty that you've built to accommodate your very special yacht or cruiser, and you'll quickly realize that this rare opportunity is actually here right now, and it may not come around again for a long long time.
The benefits include:
- Level building bock 617m2 *
- Just over 20m* sandy beach frontage
- Zoned Medium Density RD3
- Outstanding water views
- Build your dream home or villas here
- The old house is unsafe and will need to be demolished
4 Poinsettia is in a handy location allowing for easy access to many of the Gold Coast lifestyle benefits.
An example of just some of these are:
- Sanctuary Cove and Hope Island resort golf courses are just 10-15 minutes away*
- Runaway Bay Shopping village & The Super Sports Centre are only 5 minutes away*
- A number of first class private schools and local public schools are 5 to 15 minutes away*
- The Gold Coast's newest major private and public hospitals are only 15 minutes away*
- The express rail link to Brisbane and M1 motorway are approximately 15 minutes away*
- Harbour Town shopping centre along with Readings multiplex cinemas are 5 minutes away*
- World famous Surfers Paradise surf beaches are approximately 15 minutes away*
Council Rates: Approx $4,600 pa
Water Rates: Approx $1,400 pa
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Absolute Broadwater Frontage
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.