Reflections of quality and peaceful waterfront living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The unique one off design of this "Mariner Quays" town house makes it a very special property indeed. It's one of the best easy living lifestyle homes located in a secure estate that we've seen.
This is a bright and airy home with large windows and external doors allowing for lots of natural light and cooling cross ventilation throughout. There are two large living rooms downstairs that open out to a private rear yard and garden leading down to a pontoon mooring which is located right in front of the rear court yard. How's that for convenience? And, talking about convenience, the private courtyard is an ideal place for entertaining family and friend's alfresco style while being sheltered under the remote controlled retractable awning.
The kitchen will encourage the master chef in you to come out to play. Whether it's the natural stone bench tops, the quality appliances or the gentle mood lighting, this is a kitchen that you will always enjoy.
All of the large bedrooms are air conditioned and two of them have the added benefit their own private balconies looking out over the relaxing waterfront or garden views.
This is the only waterfront unit in Mariners Quays with a separate front entrance as well as another extra courtyard with an external clothesline that is located just off the laundry.
The separate non shared drive way in front of the double garage easily allows for the safe parking of an extra two cars.
* Light filled open plan design
* Modern kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless appliances
* Waterside entertaining area with retractable awning
* 3 bedrooms, including 2 master suites with balconies
* 2 bathrooms plus downstairs powder room
* Freshly carpeted and painted, new hot water system
* Timber shutters and blinds throughout
* Double drawer dishwasher
* Separate laundry leading to private drying courtyard
* Double garage with offstreet parking for 2 extra cars
* floating pontoon located right in front of the unit
* Pet friendly with Body Corporate Approval
* air conditioned, ceiling fans
* alarm system, security screens, solar inverter
* Swimming pool, tennis court, club house
* impeccably maintained and manicured gardens
* close to shops, cafes and the beautiful Broadwater
Abundant natural light, excellent flow of design and the high quality finishes all provide the perfect finale to this wonderful home and a friendly introduction to your new lifestyle.
Please call the agents to arrange for a personal inspection.
Council Rates: $1,330 p.a. (approx)
Water Rates: $1,968 p.a. (approx)
Insurance: $632 p.a. (approx)
Body Corp: $4,619 p.a. (approx)
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.