Lifestyle Plus Runaway Bay
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With a sheltered, north facing second floor balcony at the end of a quiet street, close to the Broadwater, this apartment will appeal to most. A full modern European style kitchen with stainless steel appliances opens to the living and dining area plus there is a separate laundry.
The master has an ensuite and a walk-in robe, the second bedroom is separated by the living area and has its' own bathroom.
There are 9ft ceilings fully ducted air conditioning and gas cooking and there are 2 secure basement car parks with lift access.
This is all located in a tropical garden setting with a lagoon style pool, spa, BBQ area, and a central building with a common area, sauna, steam room and gym. The Broadwater is just a very brief walk and Runaway Shopping Village is just a few hundred metres away. There are cafes and a restaurant within 200 metres.
This property has just become vacant and is available now.
- 2 large bedrooms, master ensuite with walk in robe
- Large north facing balcony on quiet street close to the Broadwater
- Modern European style kitchen with stone benchtops
- Gas Cooktop and Stainless steel appliances
- High ceilings, ducted air conditioning
- Separate laundry
- NBN internet
- Two secure basement car parks
- Tropical garden area with lagoon pool, spa, sauna, steam room and gym
- Close to the Broadwater, transport, shops and cafes
- Fully residential with a high percentage of owner occupiers
- Reasonable Body Corporate
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.