North Facing Riverfront Villa within World Class Resort!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Captivating long river views with deep water makes this a rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise. This villa is available to local and international buyers (FIRB exempt).
This highly sought after easy maintenance villa is ideal for those who want peace of mind and an exceptional lifestyle property.
The villa features:
• Generous master bedroom with extended lounge area, wide riverfront views and covered balcony. An ideal spot to enjoy a morning coffee.
• Master en-suite with double sinks, separate shower and bath.
• Second bedroom upstairs has access to balcony, a riverfront outlook and en-suited bathroom
• The third bedroom downstairs is currently used as a study with private entrance opening to tranquil tropical courtyard. There is an adjacent bathroom and large laundry
• Main lounge room, dining room and kitchen all have waterfront outlooks and easy access to the pool, entertaining patio and large deck.
• The garage has built in storage, room for two cars and golf buggy with internal access to the villa
• Situated in a quiet cul de sac opposite private parkland and only a short level walk or buggy ride from the secure residential precincts to the Marine Village with a wide range of restaurants, specialty shops, bank, medical centre and more.
• Sanctuary Cove is a world class FIRB exempt resort offering secure and relaxed living with residents having access to the dining and recreational facilities of the Inter-Continental Hotel.
• Memberships available to the exclusive Golf Club with two Championship Golf Courses, and the Country Club with gym, tennis courts, and heated swimming pool.
ABOUT SANCTUARY COVE
Located at the northern end of the Gold Coast, set amongst 474 hectares, Sanctuary Cove is Australia's premier, fully integrated master-planned residential community.
Sanctuary Cove offers an unparalleled and unique lifestyle combining diverse residential living options with world class community, leisure, amenities and infrastructure.
Nowhere else will you find a residential gated community that can boast 24 hour active security on land & water, a Country Club with two championship golf courses; four harbours; 293 berth marina; extensive Recreation Club (pool, gym, tennis courts); parks; children's playground; bocce fields; a marine village with restaurants, cafes, specialty stores, medical centre, pharmacy, post office, bank, hairdressing salon, day spa; plus an InterContinental Hotel with its own saltwater lagoon pool accessible by residents.
Sanctuary Cove is home to a well balanced demographic including young families, executives, empty nesters and retirees.
There has been a sharp increase in young families now calling Sanctuary Cove home as more and more parents are discovering the magic behind the gates where children can enjoy a safe and active out-door lifestyle.
Sanctuary Cove offers a diverse and affordable range of living options including free standing homes, town houses, villas and units on either dry block, park front, golf front or waterfront allotments.
It's not until you have called Sanctuary Cove home that you can truly understand and appreciate the unique lifestyle it provides.
Sanctuary Cove is only a 50 minute freeway drive to Brisbane CBD/Airport; 40 minutes to Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport; 15 minutes to Helensvale and Coomera train stations and 25 minutes to the famous Gold Coast beaches.
An integral part of the Gold Coast home of the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.