Extended canal views, Prestigious Luxury at one of Sovereign Island best street addresses!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
This Meticulously-maintained and perfectly-presented, this stunning waterfront home offers luxurious living in one of Sovereign Islands' most prestigious streets surrounded by multi million dollar homes.
Here you can enjoy extended canal views and a private pontoon in what is your waterfront playground with direct ocean access. Take out the boat for a day on the Broadwater, paddle down the canal or just sit back and take in the post card sunsets.
The spacious floorplan is spread over two levels and features five-bedrooms, four-bathrooms and a three-car garage, plus plenty of light-filled living spaces.
The modern kitchen is huge and features beautiful granite bench tops, European appliances, a walk-in pantry and the must have views over the pool and out to the canal. There is also a kitchenette located in the open-plan family room that could easily be used as a bar when entertaining friends and family.
When it's time to relax, there are multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces to choose from including poolside timber deck, a garden courtyard deck with Jacuzzi, a formal living room, plus a sparkling pool.
Enjoy movie nights at home with your own gold class style home cinema featuring a 140 screen, raised chairs, air con, led mood light, a top of the range Epson HD 3D projector for the best picture clarity.
Number 6 Hampton Court is located in the prestigious gated community of Sovereign Islands with 24-hour security and a great family-friendly atmosphere.
- Extended canal views
- Superior construction and quality
- Close to 60 SQ
- Five bedrooms including master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite with spa and private balcony
- Multiple living areas including poolside decks, retreat on upper-level, formal living room and terraces
- Large open-plan living and dining area with plenty of natural light and fresh breezes that fill the home
- Purpose-built cinema with reclining chairs, LED mood lighting, 140 screen and top of the range 3D high-definition projector
- Established tropical gardens with three-zone timed irrigation system and rain water tank
- Advanced alarm system with eight cameras, zoned air-conditioning, side access on both sides
- 24 hour gated security with very low body corporate only $32 per week
- Manicured parks and gardens on the Island
- Large pontoon recently refurbished
- Side access- great for kids playing and dogs
- A gated home compound meaning kids have more room to play and you can park cars behind a gate
- Easy access to private schools, shopping centres and cafes
- LED lit front and rear gardens as well
- New intercom, alarm system and security cameras.
- New irrigations system fitted with Water Tank and Garden shed down side of house
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.