Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
House for Sale in Helensvale
Exemplary Designed | Grand Masterpiece
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3 Cars
Grand and gracious with endless lifestyle appeal, this magnificent, South East facing masterpiece offers 180-degree views with over 100m meters of water frontage, superbly positioned on 1017m2 behind the gates of Oyster Cove.
The List of Features Includes:
- 5 enormous Bedrooms, 3 ensuited with private balconies and downstairs guest suite, master with double balconies, WIR, ensuite with spa and laundry shoot plus additional office
- Grand entrance
- 4 bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- 3.5-6m ceilings
- 3 living areas plus media
- Zoned, ducted air conditioning throughout
- Marble tiles and granite benches throughout
- Spectacular state of the art Kitchen with top-of-the-line fittings, granite benches, double oven plus steam oven and walk in pantry
- Large laundry with two laundry shoots
- 12m, sparkling inground swimming pool
- 3 outdoor entertaining areas, landscaped gardens, prime corner block and 10m pontoon to fit approximately 35ft boat
- Plantation shutters throughout
- 5kw solar panels
- Triple car garage with built in storage and expoxy flooring
Positioned in the prestigious Calmwater Shores gated, waterfront estate situated on the Northern Gold Coast between Helensvale and Hope Island.There's world class golf, shopping, beaches and fishing right at your back door with the convenience of easy access to M1 motorway and local shopping all within minutes. These features combined with exceptional schools close by, make living here an absolute dream come true.
This is the ultimate lifestyle family home, act now.
Call Emma on 0403 836 523 to secure a private viewing!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Pontoon/ Jetty
See all features
1,016m² / 0.25 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.