Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
DuplexSemi-detached for Sale in Oxenford
Duplex Home, Great Entertainer, Quiet Street!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This family home has 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, large laundry, garage converted to a utility space/room fully airconditioned and could be used as an additional bedroom, teenager's retreat, office space, gym or storage.
The property has solar electricity and solar hot water. There are 2 sheds with roof whirlies, benches/shelving and power plus a separate tool shed.
Offering Coastal lifestyle and position with elevation and fabulous private rear undercover entertaining area all year round.
- Entrance with security screen
- Formal lounge, dining and with ceiling fan
- Timber laminate flooring.
- Modern kitchen with lots of cupboards and bench space
- Extra-large kitchen window
- Ceramic cook top, range hood, oven
- Tiled splash backs, microwave nook
- Large corner pantry, fridge recess
- LG - S/S air conditioner to kitchen and living areas.
- Abundance of power points
- Garage converted - External roller door internal security screen door and door access with laminate flooring ideal for extra living/sleeping, gym or office
- Large laundry with benchtops sink & lots of storage space/cupboards
- Wall mounted fold away ironing board
- Bedroom 1 -ceiling fan/light & double robe
- Bedroom 2 -ceiling fan/light, semi mirrored robes & air con
- Bedroom 3 - ceiling fan/light & double robe
- Bathroom has shower, bath, vanity, wall mounted mirrored cabinet
- Separate toilet, linen cupboards
- Sliding door from dining to undercover pergola entertaining area with artificial grass floor covering & timber squares.
- Lots of drainage
- Extended pergola, concrete flooring & retainer wall
- Main roof whirly for aeration
- Shed 1 and Shed 2 with roof whirlies bench/shelving and power.
- Tool shed for garden tools or lawn mower.
- Quiet cul-de-sac street
- Sheds x 2 plus Tool Shed.
- Security screens/flyscreens
- Extra high Tv antenna
- Elevation and privacy
- Colour bond fencing to part side and rear
- Fully fenced to the front with boxed veggie garden area.
- Garage converted to additional Utility room.
- Off street parking
- Ceiling fans
- Solar electric system with Orion invertor
- Solar hot water service
Great location close to Local shops, Westfield shopping town and Helensvale train station and the G-Light Rail. Nearby cafes and excellent primary and high schools, also medical centres, local parks, reserves, and community centre.
Oxenford Studio Village is only minutes from the M1 Pacific Motorway North to Brisbane and South to Coolangatta, Tweed and Gold Coast airport. Only a short drive to the Gold Coast Hinterland and Mount Tamborine to enjoy the local arts, crafts, cafes, and wine tasting. Also, a short drive to major Gold Coast theme parks of Movie World, Dream World, Wet and Wild Water World and Out Back Australia
The location offers access to reserves and park areas, walkways, bikeways, and picnic areas, only 15 minutes from Harbour Town Outlet shopping and the Broadwater and Northern beaches.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.