Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Apartment for Sale in South Stradbroke
Here Today | Gone Tomorrow
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
An affordable investment that satisfies both the head and the heart. You'll have to act fast to secure this wheelchair friendly, fully furnished marina apartment. The choice is yours whether to make this low maintenance unit your ultimate holiday get-a-way, secondary residence or to be an enticing income stream.
Escape the everyday hustle and bustle of the world and embrace an idyllic island lifestyle on glorious South Stradbroke. Situated overlooking the Courn Cove Marinaand just around the corner from the pool, bar and restaurant area, this is a place where time stands still and stress no longer exists.
Special Features include:
- Fully furnished walk in- walkout (just bring your swimmers and sunscreen)
- 1 large bedroom with a king-size bed, built-in wardrobe, aircon and ceiling fan
- Kitchenwith gas cooktop, rangehood, microwave & bar fridge
- Relax with airconditioning throughout.
- Sliding shutter doors that flow out onto the balcony overlooking the water
- High ceilings throughout
- Large living and dining area overlooking the water
- Fully furnished including; linen, crockery, cutlery, beds, bedding, pans - Just move in
- Just 15 minutes via boat from Runaway Bay marina with Exclusive use of the marina berths makes it easy to park your vessel.
Council Rates - approx $2,579 per annum
Body Corporate Fees - approx $13,827 per annum include:
* Sewer waste removal
Couran Cove resort amenities;
- 25m heated lap pool
- Children's pool
- Running tracks
- Half-court basketball
- Cycling (fees may apply)
- Ping pong room
- Giant outdoor chess
- Lawn balls
- Mini golf course
- Indoor cricket
- Beach volleyball
- Children's playground
- Train that takes guests to the surf side of the island.
Situated on pristine South Stradbroke Island, an 1800-hectare conservation park which stretches 21km, this is a paradise you'll relish. Hike through the lush rainforests, indulge in some ocean fishing, tackle the sand dunes for a 4wd adventure or relax on an unspoilt beach where you can surf, swim or sunbathe in absolute serenity. There's loads of native wildlife to keep you amused and you can even cast a line from your own jetty and snare whiting or flathead for dinner. Make the time to sample this idyllic islander lifestyle and arrange your inspection today.
Please contact Sean or Tony via your preferred communication method, Email, SMS, a phone call to arrange your personal inspection today.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor