House in Arundel
Fantastic Family Home in need of some Love!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
On a large block 756m, overlooking the Coombabah Lakelands Conservation Area and Arundel Hills Country Club, this large 4-bedroom home is crying out for you to put your stamp and style on it.
Large hallway and central stairwell, tiled and bright, leads to:
- Living room with Panasonic air conditioning unit
- Laundry with side access to garden
- Guest toilet
- 2 storage areas
- Double garage
Then on to the main living area comprising of:
- Kitchen with stove/oven/ storage
- Breakfast bar onto double aspect dining and lounge area with balcony all overlooking the wetlands below and to the hills beyond
- LG air conditioning unit and ceiling fan
- Through way to living room
Main staircase leads to the first-floor landing and:
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-robe
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- A few steps up to the fourth double bedroom with built-in robe
All bedrooms have fans, windows and views across the surrounding areas.
Outside, large paved steps lead down to the garden, fully fenced and secure. The garden wraps itself around the house and has two separate accesses, either side of the house.
Positioned in the sought after Tee Trees Estate. Close to Arundel Hills Golf Club, AB Paterson Private College, Arundel State School, Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital, Arundel Plaza, Harbour Town Shopping & Helensvale Westfield Shopping Centre. Easy access to Gold Coast Light Rail, Helensvale Train Station, M1 & local amenities. Approximately 10-15 minutes' drive to Southport CBD & Broadwater.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces