House in Hollywell
Fully Renovated, Great Location, Motivated Vendor
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
If you have been looking to get into a waterfront home in a great location then you must inspect this property. All the hard and expensive work has been done and you can just move in and enjoy the wonderful lifestyle that comes with living on the water. Located in the highly sought after suburb of Hollywell this property is a 500mtr walk to the vibrant cafe and restaurant precinct of Paradise Point.
With easy access to the Broadwater, only 6 minutes by boat, this lovely renovated family home is sure to impress family and friends alike. If you want to take this home to another level there is room for a pool on the waters edge and easily convert existing double garage to bedrooms / media / home office.
The home has full waterfrontage and a stunning outdoor covered alfresco area plus additional sitting area to cater for the largest of family gatherings. The choice is yours, move in and live happily ever after or move in and add value through further small renovations and capitalise on one of the best kept secret locations on the Gold Coast. The vendors are motivated and do want the property SOLD.
Features of this property include
* Land Size 664m2
* Waterfrontage approx 16mtr or 53 feet and room for pontoon
* The house has recently undergone a substantial renovation
* Oak engineered timber floor, fully waterproof
* Multiple living areas internally
* Master bedroom on the water's edge with ensuite and WIR
* Ensuite with twin vanities
* Kitchen complete with Caesar stone bench tops, breakfast bar and induction cooktop
* Under sink water purification system
* Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
* Room for a large inground pool on the water's edge - easy access for construction
* Bedroom's 2 & 3 with built in robes
* Crim Safe equivalent security screens throughout the home
* Fully landscaped low maintenance gardens with automatic irrigation system
* Off street parking for boat / jetski, and potential for caravan parking
* Solar power system
* Covered outdoor clothes drying area
* Rainwater tank and spear pump
* Full council approvals available on request
Make no mistake, the vendors want this property SOLD and are not testing the market. To arrange your private inspection call or text me on 0414 810 495.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
664m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces