House in Hollywell
Bridge Free, Broadwater views, Family Home
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Do not delay, this property will not last.
Without a doubt one of the most affordable bridge free waterfront homes currently on the market. Make no mistake the vendors are motivated and will sell prior to auction. Located in one of the best streets in Hollywell with stunning Broadwater and canal views this home is sure to impress family and friends alike.
With Broadwater parklands just 50mtr's away and the Paradise Point caf and restaurant precinct just a short stroll this home will provide the astute new owner with a enviable lifestyle.
The home has recently been renovated and still has potential for the new owner to put their own stamp on it and add value. Do not miss this opportunity, they do not come along often.
Features of this property include
* Land size 741m2 with approx 19mtr (62feet) bridge free waterfrontage with sandy beach
* 10mtr x 3mtr Pontoon with power and water plus kayak storage on water's edge
* 80mtrs to the Broadwater and 7 Minutes by boat to the seaway
* Open Plan kitchen, dining and family room all with stunning water views
* Quality Bosch stainless steel appliances, extensive cupboards and Caesar stone benchtops
* Formal sunken lounge area or second family room with 7mtr high raked ceiling
* Master bedroom with ensuite on the ground floor including his and hers robes
* Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and twin vanities
* Main bathroom with soaker bath and twin vanities
* Expansive under cover entertainment area with water views
* Double brick construction
* Off street parking for motorhome, caravan or boat measuring 8mtr x 3.2mtr
* Led energy efficient lighting throughout
* Air conditioning to kitchen/ dining and family room
* Excellent cross ventilation including electric louvered windows
* All first floor bedrooms with built in robes access to sunroom / balcony and stunning water views
* Extensive use of crim safe screens to windows and sliding doors
* Low maintenance gardens with mature plants plus manicured lawns
* Additional off street carparking with shade sail coverage
* Attic storage
* Good size Laundry with large bench space
* General Rates $1794 per half year
This property has been recently renovated, the vendors will sell prior to auction and will provide the new owners with a great lifestyle. To arrange your inspection, you must call or text Leo on 0414 810 495.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
741m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces