House in Runaway Bay
Interstate Seller - Must Be Sold!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Uninterrupted views, Broadwater frontage. Rare opportunity.
The Shearwater Esplanade is a highly regarded and prized blue-chip location with a select few bespoke quality homes. With an uninterrupted Broadwater frontage and deep water access for your boating needs, this prestigious residence is sure to impress.
A recent change in current owners situation has created an opportunity for you to acquire this treasured home location and boating paradise.
Attention to detail throughout to with beautiful timber flooring and handcrafted custom made cabinetry throughout with coffered ceilings and feature lighting
This home has been meticulously maintained with features throughout that include a feature grand staircase to the luxurious open-plan upper level with a kitchenette to service the formal lounge and dining room. The lounge also features a library sitting area and cinema screen with projector.
Other standout features
- 716m2 block with uninterrupted Broadwater views
- Four spacious bedrooms of which two are ensuited
- 3 luxurious bathrooms, spa bath
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Fully fitted office overlooking the Broadwater
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Air-conditioned comfort throughout
- Undercover entertainment area with build-in bbq and outdoor kitchen overlooking the resort-style pool and waterfront
- Security gate access to the double lock up garage plus additional undercover parking for 2 cars
- Floating 10m x 3m pontoon with power, water and boat roller and winch
- Around 18 meters waterfront and sandy beach with your own private drive through boat ramp for easy boating access.
Please contact Tony or Emma to arrange your personal viewing of the magnificent home.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
716m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces